Ebru Coffee Co. is looking for a skilled baker to join our roasting studio. People who are passionate about sustainability, like utilizing local ingredients, and who would enjoy being a part of our dynamic and hardworking team, are encouraged to submit an application.
The position will include preparing a wide variety of goods such as muffins, cookies, pies etc, in addition to creating new and exciting pastries based on seasonal ingredients that engage customer interests.
Job Duties include:
- Monitor stocks for baking ingredients such as flour, sugar etc. and make appropriate orders within budget
- Opening and preparing work stations for the daily bake
- Portioning and hand-shaping all pastry
- Baking a variety of goods with direction
- Neatly arranging pastry displays for retail
- Successfully balancing shaping/baking duties
- Proper usage of commercial equipment including mixers, ovens, and knives
- Inspect food preparation and serving areas to ensure observance of safe, sanitary food-handling practices
- Quality Control
- Adhere to timing standards and schedules for all products and services
- Maintain clean, safe, and sanitary stations
- Properly clean and maintain equipment
- Complete other general bakery tasks as assigned.
- At least 1 year of baking
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with a team.