Our client in the entertainment industry, is looking for an experienced UX Designer to join their ticketing technology solution design team. This candidate will be responsible for driving the design efforts and help shape the development of our client's new DIY Ticketing platform. The ideal candidate will be talented and pasionate about user experience, have 5+ years of experience in a UX Design role, and demonstrated experience working on SaaS web applications in a mobile-first design philosophy, Experience using Figma for wireframing is a nice bonus!
Although this is a permanent fully remote position, our client has a preference for candidates located in the Pittsburgh, PA area for ocasional team meetings, social gatherings, and team-building events.
Have you been looking for a role in a collaborative, fast-paced, and fun environment that rewards innovation and critical thinking? If so, APPLY NOW!
-5+ years of professional experience as a user product designer, UX or in a design related role.
- A portfolio of work showcasing professional experience.
- Experience using screen design tools to prepare wireframes, mockups, and prototyping (Figma is preferred).
- Experience working with software teams in an agile environment as a product designer, UX designer or similar role.
- Experience working on SaaS web applications of medium to large size as a product designer, UX designer or similar role.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions.
- Ability to articulate and break down the behavior of complex, abstract systems and workflows in terms of information architecture and user experience.
- An understanding of design in terms of systems, patterns, and components to create scalable solutions and experiences.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design practices, such as planning and conducting user research, user testing, - A/B testing, rapid prototyping, and heuristic analysis.
- A strong understanding of ADA accessibility compliance in design.
- Ability to present, accept critique, and evolve UX concepts throughout the discovery and agile development phases of a project.
- Comfortable working independently and proactively bringing ideas to the project.
- Comfortable leading brainstorming sessions and design reviews with team members.
- Comfortable working remotely with teams and can leverage web-based tools to collaborate effectively with team members.
Please click the Apply Now button to apply for the job.
We will review your resume and call if you are qualified.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - 1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you 1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
Job ID 4361DI-3533