Eurofins Environmental New England specializes in providing quality analytical data and exceptional customer service for a wide variety of environmental interests. We offer a full range of test methods for sediments, soils, sludge, solid waste, hazardous waste, drinking water, groundwater, industrial wastewater, plant and animal tissue, and air. Our labs are equipped with state-of-the-art technology to automate analysis deliverables, ensure data accuracy, and make results readily available to clients.
Eurofins is searching for a SVOC Analyst in North Kingstown, RI.SVOC Analyst responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
· Analyze soil and water extracts using GC-ECD, GC-FID and GC-MS
· Review and report corresponding data
· Maintain, optimize and calibrate equipment
· Assist in organization of related departmental work
· Responsible for and comply with all quality assurance/quality control requirements that pertain to the organizational/technical function
· Responsible for data package reports; logbook creation and maintenance
· Perform routine instrument maintenance as needed to keep quality control
· Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures
· Adhere to all Health and Safety Guidelines
· Adhere to Employee HandbookThe ideal candidate would possess :
· Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
· Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
· Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of North Kingtown, RI are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
· Bachelor’s Degree in a related science field with 8 college chemistry credits
· Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship