Do you possess a strong set of skills in relational databases? Would you be excited to design, build and develop intricate database architecture? Database Developers looking for work will be interested in Robert Half's new job opening, which is for candidates with a strong command of query writing and an interest in developing systems. This Database Developer role is a permanent employment opportunity that is based in the Warwick, Rhode Island area.
What you get to do every day
- Plan out, code, and design relational databases
- Supply documentation as well as training to the Database Administrator and other users, when necessary
- Produce a database schema based on the type of data and application-related function
- Build a method for storing future database data
- Understanding and know-how to fix potential issues, and background with industry standards for database operations
- Practical knowledge of SSRS Reports
- Solid understanding of SQL Server Business Intelligence
- Demonstrated knowledge of SSRS SSIS
- Experience with SSIS SSRS
- SQL experience
- Deep understanding of SSRS
- Adeptness in SQL Server Reporting Services
- General familiarity with SSRS SSAS
- Foundational knowledge in Microsoft SSRS
- Previous experience working as a Database Developer or a related role
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.