Position: Senior Marketing Manager
Location: Other Areas
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $51/hr (DOE)
Our CPG client is hiring a Senior Marketing Manager to work on a 4 month gig!
As Senior Marketing Manager, you'll:
- Support the development, management, and execution of search strategies (paid and organic), partnering with internal and external channel experts to recommend optimizations to maximize channel efficiencies.
- Serve as liaison with our internal Media team to communicate ongoing channel needs to agency partners, and manage channel budgets
- Manage affiliate programs against our key performance metrics and customer acquisition goals, with ongoing analysis and recommendations to drive top and bottom line channel growth
- Responsible for management of affiliate agency relationship and budgets
- Drive ongoing communication and reporting to disseminate high-level channel performance details to key stakeholders, along with key insights, optimizations, and recommendations
- Contribute to the holistic ecommerce Digital Marketing strategy, via preparing competitive analysis, leveraging analytics to recommend next steps for optimizing campaigns, and leading developing of materials to communicate strategy to both internal and external partners.
- Seamlessly pivot back and forth from providing thoughtful insight on strategic marketing efforts and day-to-day project management of campaigns in development.
- Manage relationships with Business Partners across the organization to ensure marketing initiatives meet ecommerce launch and in-store deadlines.
- Proactive self-education around retail and marketing industry trends / best practices to identify opportunities that are consistent with, and reinforce the brand.
- A passion for consumer behavior and digital innovation.
The ideal Senior Marketing Manager for this role has:
• Search and affiliate marketing channel expertise.
• 5+ years of marketing, strategy, consulting, ecommerce, and/or business development experience with a strong foundation in business, strategy, digital marketing, and consumer data.
• Experience with relevant marketing technology and channels, with a heavy focus on search, affiliate, and eCommerce
• Expert problem solver who can "roll up their sleeves" to break a problem down into its component parts and develop action plans.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field (marketing, psychology, business) preferred; commensurate experience also acceptable in lieu of marketing degree.
• MBA is a plus, but not required.
Creative Circle is focused on protecting the health and safety of our candidates, clients, and communities. Details of our job descriptions are always subject to change, e.g., on-site vs off-site. We follow the guidance of the CDC, WHO, CPHA, and government officials. If you have questions about a specific job posting, please contact us. Be well and stay well. Creative Circle.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com