At Hammrich Life Solutions, we are committed to every one of our agents success. We are an
independent insurance agency looking forteam-players, who have anentrepreneurial
passion, and a strong commitment to serve clients. Both full and part time sales and
insurance agency development positions are available.
1st Year Compensation:
· Part Time 1-2 sales/wk: $500-$1K ($25-$50K/yr)
· Average 3-5 sales/wk: $1,500-$2,500 ($75-$125K/yr)
· Above Average 6-8 sales/wk: $3-4K ($150-$200K/yr)
We have agents averaging 12-15 sales a week!
Here is who we are looking for …
· Goal setters: You know how to set goals and effectively develop a plan to execute on
· Servant leaders: You are a true leader that seeks to serve your team.
· Strong work ethic: You recognize the irreplaceable value of hard work and what it
takes to achieve your financial goals.
· High integrity: You uphold high standards of professionalism and ethics and embrace
the opportunity to become a highly visible member of your community.
· Proven history of leadership/management: You have a proven background in building
and managing within a business development role.
· Life and Health Insurance License (preferred)
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Must be a self-starter, motivated, and driven to succeed
· Must be able to work independently and comfortable with full commission sales
As the demand for both life insurance and financial services increases, (especially with
our aging population), it is important for us to find the right qualified professionals to
help us serve our clients and families.
With our proprietary lead generation and training systems in place, you will have the
opportunity to build your own business, and earn what you are willing to work for.
But we don't stop there. We also have a leadership development program that enables
the most ambitious sales professionals develop their own agency.
·Income Opportunity:Average agents make $50K their first year. Good Agents make
$150K their first year and Superstars make $300K+
· Health Insurance Benefits Available
·Meet With Clients over the internet utilizing ZOOM, Facetime, etc.:All leads are
provided, no cold calling or prospecting
·Luxury All Expense Paid Vacations:Free, world-class travel to reward you for your
· Passive Income:Eventually you'll have the ability to replace your personal production
·Untapped Market Potential:Demand nationwide has not been sufficiently met by our
·Team Culture that seeks to promote without over-working you:At our core we
believe in balance
Discovering a mutual fit in our hiring process is very important to us, as we don't align
with everyone, and we recognize you feel the same way. We look forward to learning
more about you!
Supplemental pay types: Commission pay
Business development (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
No agent’s success, earnings, or production results should be viewed as typical,
average, or expected. Not all agents achieve the same or similar results, and no
particular results are guaranteed. Your level of success will be determined by several
factors, including the amount of work you put in, your ability to successfully follow and
implement our training and sales system and engage with our lead system, and the
insurance needs of the customers in the geographic areas in which you choose to work.