We are looking for a programmer to serve in our in-house IT department in a full-time position. We’re looking for a responsive, highly productive professional who can work with numerous employees and vendors to ensure continued success through corporate projects.
· Provides a total systems perspective including a technical understanding of relationships, dependencies and requirements of hardware and software components.
· Performs analysis and planning including researching related products and make necessary hardware and software recommendations.
· Establishes functional and technical specifications and standards, solve hardware and software interface problems, define input/output parameters, and ensures integration of the entire systems or subsystem.
· Works with other systems analysts, programmers, technicians and top-level managers in the design, testing and evaluation of systems.
· Tests and evaluates hardware and software to determine efficiency, reliability, and compatibility with existing system, and make purchase recommendations.
· Estimates software-testing costs and schedule; including the master schedule.
· Performs data backups and disaster recovery operations.
· Bachelors in Computer Science or related field
· Overall 5+ years of Enterprise Application Development experience with server-side languages/frameworks such as node.js or PHP.
· Experience in MS SQL and database development using T-SQL
· Well versed in IDE tools such as Eclipse Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code.
· Experience in designing, developing, deploying and managing RESTful APIs
· Experience working in a Sprint based Agile environment.
· Experience with monitoring of Enterprise Applications for performance, uptime, and security.
· Well versed with secure coding practices and exposure to code analysis tools to identify security vulnerabilities.
· Experience with deploying and applications in Commercial Cloud Providers, including Azure or AWS
· Experience with DevOps, Configuration Management & Security testing tools such as GitHub.
· Exposure to application hardening
· Proactively monitor the application and develop heartbeat monitoring scripts/processes for application, email & database.