A Hermitage Home Healthcare Agency is looking for an Administrative Assistant with Marketing Skills to assist one of our management staff to help manage our growth. We are looking for an independent, self-motivated individual that possesses a high level of energy and a great attention to detail. In addition to being a quick learner, this new hire should have good written and good verbal skills and be well organized. Integrity, positive attitude, continuous learner, and a can-do spirit is required. Must Be Reliable!
After a certain period (a few training meetings at our office), this position will mainly work remotely with on occasions the possibility of face-to-face meetings or if at time the work to be performed need to be at our office.
1. Must Be Reliable, Outgoing, have good Customer Service skills and have consistent and dependable transportation and excellent driving record (you may occasionally need to run errands).
2. Must be over the age of 18, have a Valid Driver's License, and be able to clear a Criminal Background Check (7-10 years) and Drug Screen.
3. Teamwork - Experience in successfully working as part of a team and able to maintain a positive working environment. Dependable in both production and attendance.
4. Communication Skills - Able to communicate efficiently and effectively with persons at all levels of business. Including excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to read, understand instructions, and maintain written reports/records.
5. Proficient in Microsoft Office application (or equivalent) and telephone protocol.
6. Working Environment - Able to work in a typical office environment (knowledge of PC, copy/fax/scanner, calculator).
7. Organization - Strong organizational skills and self-discipline. Ability to handle frequent interruptions, multi-task. Ability to establish priorities effectively.
8. Must be able to deal with confidential material/documents with discretion and confidentiality.
9. Minimum of typing 50 wpm
10. Willing to perform other tasks and jobs as assigned and needed
This position is highly visible, requiring discretion, good judgment, a pleasant and professional manner and articulate phone voice. A genuinely warm and friendly demeanor is essential.
We will contact qualified applicants within two weeks of submission. All submissions with no resume or cover letter attached will be discarded.
You must be Flexible and willing to work and learn.
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the candidate assigned to this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive summary of all responsibilities, duties, and effort required. Contract rate or pay rate is negotiable and will be directly related to experience, performance, and capabilities of the individual.