Project Manager - Data Integration
Direct Hire position
Must reside in the Dallas / Fort Worth area
Proactively leads cross-functional teams and manages the execution of the project schedule throughout the project lifecycle. Leads the communication plan facilitating project sponsor meetings, team meetings and status reports. May be called upon to provide project presentations to executive leadership groups. Reviews and provides input on project deliverables such as requirements, design and test documents. Proactively facilitates resolution of issues and risk mitigation strategies and escalates as needed.
• Leads business sponsors, analysts, SMES, data integration personnel and consultants to define the project stakeholders, resources, costs, communication plan, risks, issues and project schedule. Reviews and provides feedback on vendor contracts.
• Leads the team to develop the work breakdown structure and to identify internal and external project risks. Documents and socializes the project schedule, communication plan, issues and risks. Uses project management tools and technologies to manage the project schedule and track resource time.
• Independently collaborate and work closely with business sponsors, analysts, SMES, data integration personnel and external consultants to understand the business drivers and goals for BI/data warehouse projects and programs.
• Leads the definition of the program/project charter, scope and success criteria and facilitates the requirements gathering process. Manages the project scope and change management processes throughout the project lifecycle. Ensures business requirements and success criteria are documented, approved and tracked throughout the project.
• Mentor and train business stakeholders, analysts and information consumers on data, business intelligence-related technology and information assets.