Description: Job Position Title - IT-Sr Architecture Analyst
Work Location - Austin, Texas or telecommute based elsewhere
Summary of the project/initiative: The candidate will be supporting big data application development on Hadoop and Cloud platforms, DevOps and snowflake data warehousing supporting Payment Integrity and Provider Operations. The candidate specifically will be working in integration analytical models with our claims systems to enable analytic driven decision making, which would help transform Payment Integrity and Claim Operations.
The team the candidate will be working with The team comprises of 1 Product Lead and 2-3 developers. The role would involve interacting with Data Science and BI team plus other application teams during the course of development.
Ideal candidate background - The candidate should be proficient in BigData technologies such as Spark, HBase, Hive, HDFS with good knowledge of programming in Java/Scala and hands on in SQL. Knowledge of Spring Framework, Kafka, Python is preferable. Healthcare industry background is good to have.
Top responsibilities for this position -
1. Understand requirements from customer and other teams
2. Participate in solution design and development of BigData based analytical solutions
3. Work on technology pilots
4. Provider regular leadership updates
Required Skills/attributes -
1. Good communication skills
2. Expreience with Cloud Technologies and Snowflake is a must
3. Experience with relational databases such as SQL Server/Oracle/Teradata/IBM DB2/MySQL
4. Experience with BigData technologies such as HDFS, HBase, Hive, Spark, Sqoop etc.
5. Hands on experience UNIX Shell Scripting
6. Experience with Document DBs, NoSQL, Distributed queues etc.
7. Experience with Github or other version management would be preferable
8. Experience with Agile framework, Data Warehousing Design,
9. Good hands on experience in SQL and Java/Scala.
9. Knowledge of Python would be preferable
10.Healthcare data background would be preferable
11.Expreience with DevOps Administration is a must. Pay range - $56 to $67 per hour on W2