Texas law firm has immediate openings for ATTORNEYS ADMITTED TO PRACTICE IN TEXAS who seek to work part-time, semi-remotely, in their geographic area of residence. Opportunities available in each of the following counties/geographic locations:
Dallas-Fort Worth area
San Antonio area
Applicants for the position of Counsel Attorney must be competent to assume full responsibility for the handling of general civil litigation matters, commercial and real estate-related litigation matters, and family law matters.
To be considered, applicants must (no exceptions):
1. Reside in a Texas county/geographic area listed above;
2. Be licensed by, and in good-standing with, the Texas State Bar;
3. Possess a minimum of 5 years of relevant litigation experience;
4. Be responsible and professional;
5. Possess the knowledge and experience needed to work independently, with minimal supervision;
6. Possess superior legal research and writing skills;
7. Possess oral advocacy and courtroom skills; and
8. Be willing and able to make court appearances and, as may be required, serve as lead counsel in litigation matters.
Counsel Attorneys are NOT associate attorneys who are constrained by the structure and requirements of a traditional law firm. With the exception of tasks which require in-person appearances (e.g., some court appearances, depositions, etc.), Counsel Attorneys work from home or from any other suitable location.
Attorneys who are invited to join the Firm must be experienced, responsible and motivated “self-starters,” who are “client-service” oriented.
To apply for this position, please include the following in your response to this posting:
1. Resume (in Adobe PDF format), and
2. Short statement describing your suitability for this position.