A respected machine shop with over 40 years of experience is looking for a strong Wire EDM machinist and Mill machinist. The Machinist will be able to Set-up, do minor edits, and operate machine to produce TOP quality products in accordance to customer requirements, blueprints, or specifications with minimal supervision. Be able to adapt. Have a want to learn different machines, and have a team player attitude.
· Be able to interpret blueprints, drawings, or sketches to setup machine for operation.
· Understanding how to program machine, configure proper settings, and loading proper tooling per job.
· Machine product to specification, and be able to use appropriate precision measuring equipment to check product dimensions to ensure they are within tolerance.
· A minimum of 2 years of mill or wire EDM machining experience.
· Setup experience of CNC milling and/or EDM machines and basic programming knowledge.
· Have experience working with a variety of metals.
· Be punctual, reliable, and have a strong attention to detail.
Please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org