Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
- Collaborate with business analysts and product managers to gather and define requirements.
- Use various ideation methods like brainstorming to identify and solve the user needs.
- Explore various design approaches to solve specific user problems.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that produce intuitive user experiences.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user flows and hi-fidelity mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with fellow designers, and developers to ensure pixel perfect implementation.
- Sincerely follow the UI Standards and be an advocate to enforce it within the UX team.
- Constantly contribute towards improving the UI Standards.
- 5 or more years of industry experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing for data intensive financial applications.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Photoshop, Illustrator and Axure is a must. Basic HTML5, CSS3, and coding skills are a plus.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of adaptive and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing and heuristic analysis is a plus.
- Ability to iterate designs and prototypes swift and efficient.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: