Steering Sensor Design Engineer
Direct-Career Position-Plano, TX!
Volt Technical resources is seeking a Steering Sensor Design Engineer for an industry leader providing state of the art technologies with a global manufacturer of sensors, power modules, and optoelectronics for aerospace, defense, medical and transportation markets.
• Develop Steering Sensors for OEM and aftermarket. Prepare specifications, implement mechanical and electrical designs, transition products to manufacturing team.
• Perform design engineering activities for the development of products, processes, and equipment in support of company business strategies.
• Support validation and product launch activities for new devices.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering with 5 years’ experience or a Master’s degree.
• Proven track record in Steering Sensors.
• Experience releasing products into production with a factory team
• Ability to read customer mechanical and electrical drawings and convert to specifications
• Experience generating technical drawings, demonstrates careful analysis techniques and instincts.
The candidate must be able to: balance theoretical thought with practical execution.