If Interested, please send resumes to
Job Title: IT Business Analyst
Location: San Antonio (remote)
• Lead business requirements gathering sessions with peer partners and business SMEs to ensure capabilities and requirements are understood and aligned to strategic data initiatives.
• Lead requirement refinement sessions with project team and business sponsor and SME's to obtain agreement on proposed solutions and capabilities.
• A Business Requirements Analyst will be able to:
o Ability to quickly learn and understand business processes
o Ability to learn and understand key metrics for given processes
o Ability to act as an advisor to ensure metric alignment with strategic goals and desired behaviors
o Ability to map requirements to data readiness (work closely with IT)
o Ability to map requirements to data visualization such as Report Mockups
o Prepare requirement artifacts like RSM, Data Elements, Use-case, scenarios, Report Mockups etc.
• Fully understand business requirements and be able to translate/present them to the project team and the business SMES.
• Work with IT architecture to ensure the design and implementation of the solution meets the business needs.
• Ability to create, communicate and deliver business solutions by leading and facilitating cross-functional, collaborative teams.
• Analyze processes to understand impact to requirements and data acquisition and consumption.
• Drive to appropriate measures for key business metrics based on analysis.
• Under minimal supervision, perform moderately complex to complex work assignments and problem resolution.
• Conduct basic statistical analysis and identify and validate business requirements.
• Conduct data analysis in conjunction with IT partners.
• Acquire and apply intermediate knowledge of the business, channels, and their applications and processes.
• Gather information, analyze data trends, identify root cause(s) and impact, and provide information to the business or project teams.
• Utilize knowledge of customers, products, processes to analyze business problem(s) and determine identify defects or issues.
• Assist in development of change management and training materials.
3+ years Data Warehouse development / implementation experience
3+ years of process improvement experience
5+ years business requirements gathering experience such as Green Belt / AGILE / LEAN Certification or equivalent.
3+ years with Business Analytics Visualization
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools to include Word, Excel, and Power Point.
Basic knowledge of dimensional modeling.
Working knowledge of Business Intelligence Tools, preferably BO.
Nice to Have Qualifications:
Bachelor of Engineering/Computer Science and Technology
CBIP - Data Warehousing
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or