We are looking for a Data Analytics Architect for a permanant hire role with one of our premier clients in the San Antonio area. This individual will design and develop an enterprise data warehouse system and data analytics solution. Architect an overall data flow/data supply chain for both external application and reporting systems. Design and work with developers to implement best practices and do process performance improvements.
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Be part of the Digital transformation driving organization into a metric-driven company.
- Design and Develop enterprise data warehouse system and data analytics solution.
- Architect overall data flow / data supply chain for both external application and reporting systems.
- Design and work with developers to implement best practices and do process performance improvements.
- Develop ETL layer including SSIS processes / Stored Procedures / SQL to support the data warehouse system.
- Perform Database administration activities to manage our internal SQL servers
- Perform Business analysis of the requirement working closely with the manager and transform them into technical specification.
- Perform project management activities including agile methodologies
- Migrate databases on older version to new version. Leverage latest technology stack.
- Create Source- Target mapping documents and work closely with the Architect
- Create Data flow diagrams / ERD diagrams and help develop optimal Data modelling solution
- Support daily /weekly and monthly ETL jobs and resolve/ fix any issues
- Maintain an incident log and research areas that can improve performance.
- At least 7-8 years' experience with data hosted in Microsoft SQL server environments and related technologies
- At least 4-5 years' experience in Data architecture and Data modelling building data warehouse
- At least 2 years' experience handling master data management
- At least 2 year experience with Database administration (e.g. Severs management, permissions, recovery, security and monitoring)
- At least 1 year experience working with Microsoft dynamic data structures
- At least 1 year experience working with reporting tools ( Cognos/ Tableau)
- At least 4-5 years' experience with SSIS / SSRS and preferred experience with MDM - Master data management components
- strong experience with ODS layer and Kimball or Randolf Data warehouse development approaches
- Experience with SQL performance tuning and code optimization.
- Knowledge on Data cleansing / Data profiling and Data governance
- Knowledge on Data science / Statistical analysis / SPSS is a plus