We are looking for a Data Analytics warehouse developer for a permanant hire role with one of our premier clients in the San Antonio area. This individual develop enterprise data warehouse system. Develop ETL layer including SSIS processes / Stored Procedures / SQL to support the data warehouse system. Develop views/tables/triggers and necessary objects. Work closely with the Artitect.
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Develop enterprise data warehouse system.
- Develop ETL layer including SSIS processes / Stored Procedures / SQL to support the data warehouse system.
- Develop views/tables/triggers and necessary objects.
- Migrate databases on older version to new version
- Create Source- Target mapping documents and work closely with the Architect
- Create Data flow diagrams / ERD diagrams and help develop optimal Data modelling solution
- Support daily /weekly and monthly ETL jobs and resolve/ fix any issues
- Maintain an incident log and research areas that can improve performance. Requirements-
- At least 4-5 years' experience with data hosted in Microsoft SQL server environments and related technologies
- strong experience with SSIS / SSRS and preferred experience with MDM - Master data management components
- strong experience with ODS layer and Kimball or Randolf Data warehouse development approaches
- Experience with SQL performance tuning and code optimization.
- Knowledge on Data cleansing / Data profiling and Data governance
- Knowledge on Data science / Statistical analysis / SPSS is a plus