QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for Administrative Assistant for Landscape Commercial Division:
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist clients.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Prepare and monitor invoices
- Maintain contact lists
*Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Associateâs Degree in related field a PLUS
- 2+ years Prior administrative experience.
- 2+ years Prior experiences in Quick books
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Must have a reliable transportation
- Stable wok attendance
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
*Compensation depends on D.O.E.
Employment type: full-time
**Bilingual a huge PLUS**
Please email if interested. Include "Administrate Assistant for Landscape Commercial Division" in the subject line.