QR Code Link to This Post
Contract/Project Administrative Assistant
We are looking for a contract/Project Administrative Assistant, candidate needs to be familiar with and enjoys a fast paced and multi- tasking position that requires self-motivation and prioritizing to make sure tasks given are completed in the correct order of importance. We know that behind every great executive is an even greater executive assistant and this is what we are seeking.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Prepare pre-qualification documents for potential customers
• Obtain payment and performance & bonds for jobs when necessary
• Obtain insurance Certs
• Coordinate approval of change orders
• Input job budgets to ComputerEase from contract and bid/estimate
• Obtain permits for jobs
• Receive and store photos of jobs sent in by foreman and notify Superintendents if photos or daily reports are not received or are not sufficient
• Prepare weekly sales reports
Qualifications and requirements
• Proven time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Professional communication both in person and on the phone
• Problem solving skills
• Advanced organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent at decision making while using sound judgement
• Typing skills
• Microsoft office experience
• Composure and personal stress management
• Understands that multiple unforeseen obstacles may arise when completing a task and possesses the ability to handle it without viewing it as a reason to give up.
• Excellent communication skills
Required Education and Experience
• High school diploma
• Paralegal experience preferred
• Project Management Assistant Experience required
This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are varied as the projects and tasks require.