$1,500 Sign-on Bonus!!!
50% paid on Day 1, 50% paid on Day 90
Residential Appliance/Refrigeration Repair Technicians have opportunities to repair Refrigerators, Freezers (sealed and non-sealed systems) and other home appliances such as Washers and Dryers, Gas and Electric Stoves, Microwave Ovens, Dishwashers, Trash Compactors, and Garbage Disposers in the customers' homes.
Appliance repair responsibilities include:
â¢ Providing timely and quality repairs of customers' products
â¢ Maintaining high-quality customer service and care
â¢ Promoting and selling additional products and services
â¢ Meeting key performance metrics and/or productivity goals
â¢ Providing knowledgeable and courteous repair service
â¢ Looking for ways to improve business performance and enhance the customer experience
â¢ Communicating benefits of the Value Added Services Process to the customer
Requirements of the Service Technician role include:
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
* At least 1 - 2 years of appliance repair experience, preferred
* Ability to use a computer for parts inquiries and ordering
* Working mechanical knowledge, including the use of tools and test equipment
* Ability to perform accurate repair of customer product
* Ability to follow directions and specific process steps to ensure quality workmanship
* Flexibility to work variable and flexible hours, including overtime
* Must complete all technician training elements within required time frames
* Must possess and maintain a valid state driver's license for the state in which you are applying
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Ability to occasionally lift up to 100 lbs.