Position: Storage admin
Location: Burlington - VT 05452 / Vermont
Duration: 12 Months
• Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Burlington - VT 05452 / Vermont or be willing to relocate to the area. This work requires candidate to work out of Office premise.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience in Backup and Storage administration and maintenance.
• Installation, Configuration and Administration of Backup jobs
• Restoring the Data as per client request on above mentioned Backup Environments.
• Worked on backup failures troubleshooting and restore requests on Veritas Netbackup environment.
• Worked on upgrade of backup product versions, Datadomain and Avamar grid versions.
• Analyzed the root cause of the failed backup jobs and worked with vendor team if required to fix the issues and for the successful completion of backup jobs.
• Experience on one of the Backup Tools - Symantec- Netbackup, Netapp Snapvault, Veem Backup, Datadomain, Veritas EV, Netapp Storagegrid, Business Copy.
• Troubleshooting all kinds of ports, zones, connectrix manager, web tools, LUN visibility issues, hardware and performance related issues for Customers.
• Troubleshooting NAS shares, File System Extension in Celerra, Volume Expansion, Qtree Limit Extension. Adding NFS Exports, managing Snapshots,
• Performing heath checks on Clariion, VNX,VMAX,VPLEX,RP,Isilon,NetApp FAS Series,HDS USPV Arrays and SAN Brocade Switches.
• Experience on one of the storage technologies - HPE Storage, Purestorage and Netapp
• Must be able to work in 24x7 production support environment.
• Participate in an on-call rotation for support of systems outside of normal business hours.
• U.S. citizens or U.S. s are encouraged to apply.
• Data center experience is a plus.
• Change Management and DR experience is preferred.
• Performance tuning and cross platform migrations experience.
• Automation with scripts is a plus.
• Troubleshooting Hardware related issue and working with OEM Vendors.
• Planning and Co-ordination skills.
• Good Communication and Analytical skills.