Sr. Network Analyst - Top Secret Clearance Required
CGI Federal has an exciting opportunity for a Sr. Network Analyst for a large Federal cybersecurity program. Will work as part of a team delivering threat hunting and cybersecurity capabilities to Federal agencies as part of a comprehensive cyber security service. This role provides the opportunity to continuously learn new technologies, work with Federal clients, and work with a cross-functional team of subject matter experts.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Analyze complex data sets using various scripting languages, including Perl, Python, PowerShell and Unix Shell Scripting.
• Analyze routers and switches.
• Evaluate a wide range of communications protocols within the TCP/IP protocol suite.
• Perform advanced IP concepts, including VoIP, and IPv6. This includes the ability to capture and analyze packet contents in detail using Deep Packet Inspection (DPI).
• Work with the following networking technologies: VPNs, routers, switches, load balancers, IP protocols (DNS, ICMP, DHCP, etc.), ports and payloads.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, ship is required.
• Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of experience.
• Active TS clearance with the ability to obtain an SCI and agency suitability clearance.
• Solid analytical and reporting skills.
• Working knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems.
• A basic understanding of scripting languages such as Python.
• Knowledge of relevant networking tool sets such as packet capturing and network analysis.
• Familiarity with cybersecurity technologies such as NAC, firewalls, IDS/IPS and DLP.
• Familiarity with various computer network defense concepts, including threat hunting
• Ability to establish working relations at all organizational levels and demonstrate ability to diplomatically and effectively deal with government officials and program office stakeholders.
• Self-motivator with ability to work as part of a team or independently with little supervision or direction.
• Ability to balance and prioritize many diverse tasks at once.
• Familiarity with Federal Trusted Internet Connection (TIC) policies and configurations.
• Industry-recognized network engineering certificates such as MSCE, CompTIA Network+, VMWare Certified Professional, PCNSE and CCNP.
• Cybersecurity certification such as Security+, CISSP, ISSMP and CISM are preferred but not required.