Role: Mid Level RPA Developer
Location: Falls Church, VA (Remote Till Covid)
Duration: Contract To Hire
Project Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
Collaborate with Process Architects to understand the business requirements, and create automation scripts in automation tools to meet these requirements
Design, develop, test and demonstrate robotic process automation to stakeholders and sponsors
Facilitate change management and implementation planning efforts
Assist with post implementation analysis and validation activities
Support solutioning for MAXIMUS proposals
Be ready to travel at client sites as needed and create/demonstrate process automation prototypes
Support bots in production
Other duties as assigned by leadership.
Project Specific Requirements & Qualifications:
A minimum of 8 years of related work experience with a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university, or college required or equivalent work experience.
Core background in IT and Software Development, including a minimum of 2 years of experience with key programming languages, compilers and operating systems required
Minimum 4 years of RPA development experience on any RPA platform (Automation Anywhere preferred)
Minimum 2 years of experience with a top tier RPA platform including full life cycle experience from requirements to production
Developer certification within a top tier automation platform is required (Automation Anywhere preferred)
Minimum 3 years of experience and strong working knowledge of .NET/C#, VB Script, SQL Server
Minimum 2 years of experience in an agile/scrum environment as a developer
Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze process flows and perform technical analysis
Proactive and creative problem solver with a strong understanding of Business Process (BPM).
Strong communication skills in both written and verbal English including presentation skills to senior management both to internal and external includes SMEs.
Proven ability to collaborate with other team members to solve problems and actively incorporate input from various sources.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Code, test, debug, implement, and document basic programs.
- Assist in the modification of company products and/or customer/internal systems to meet the needs of the client and/or end-user.
- Assist in the research and analysis of existing systems and program requirements; assist in preparing documentation to change existing programs.
- Perform data analysis to support internal and external project needs.
- Design basic programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs.
- Write specifications for programs of low to moderate complexity.
- Assist in resolving routine production support problems.
- Assist in the completion of unit testing by preparing test data, running tests and evaluating results.
- Develop screen tests and debugging problems.
- Develop test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs.
- Create basic documentation in work assignments such as program code.
- Conduct routine quality assurance activities such as peer reviews.
- Remain abreast of and research industry technical trends and new development to maintain current skills and remain current with industry standards.
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of experience.
- May have additional training or education in area of specialization.
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- General application of concepts and principles.
- Contributes to the completion of organizational projects and goals.
- Frequent use and general knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards.
- Applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
- Communicates on complex or sensitive issues or drafts such responses for supervisor or manager.
Technical Recruiter | Siri InfoSolutions Inc
E: | P : /
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/anjali-choudhary-52804514b/
"s and Holders are also encouraged to apply"
We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list please reply with "Remove" in the subject and we will comply immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please let us know if you have more than one domain. The material in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that the unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce.