CoolSys is looking for Journeyman who install refrigeration systems following customer specifications, applicable building code and proper piping practices. Journeymen provide support on construction jobs by piping cooler boxes and refrigeration cases, including electrical wiring as required to complete the project. They also install pipe hangers, weld/slip hosing copper pipes, handle cooler box coils, and install new supermarket refrigeration systems or remodel existing supermarket refrigeration systems.
COOLSYS INVESTS IN OUR TECHNICIANS BY OFFERING:
- Pay from $20 - $35+ depending on experience
- Quarterly bonus plan based on performance
- Job stability and long-term opportunities for career growth
- Ongoing Education & Training
- Exposure to a Large Variety of Projects
- Industry-leading Benefit Packages and 401(k) matching
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid online training and state-of-the-art training facilities to invest in YOUR career growth
- Opportunities available nationwide
- Employee discounts on vehicles, hotels, theme parks, select cell phone bills and so much more
- High school diploma or GED equivalent work experience and trade or technical school classes
- 5+ years of experience in the construction industry preferred and hands-on field experience in commercial refrigeration, electrical and/or fixtures construction
- EPA Certification (Type II)
- Experience in copper brazing, market remodeling
- Good driving record.
CoolSys is the market-leading indoor environment solutions company. Our full spectrum of best-in-class services includes HVAC & refrigeration installations, remodels, service & maintenance; and energy solutions, including controls and lighting. CoolSys serves more than 45,000 customer locations across North America daily in the retail, commercial, food service, educational, healthcare, and industrial markets.