· Manage and Lead Contract Lifecycle Management product implementation for enterprise customers, taking complete ownership of project planning, execution, financials and customer relationship.
· Contribute towards building and fostering internal consulting capability within Professional Services group.
· Manage a team of Senior Functional consultants engaged in Contract Lifecycle Management product implementations across multiple engagements.
· Conceptualize and formulate best of breed solutions in close collaboration with business that effectively address key implementation objectives within the bounds of scope, schedule and effort.
· Drive system configuration and deployment activities across multiple engagements.
· Contribute to CloudMoyo product roadmap through active feedback from customers and implementation experience.
· Prior experience in implementing Contract Management/Supply Chain applications is highly preferred.
· Experience in at least 3 full life cycle enterprise application implementations in a project manager/project lead capacity.
· Quick and innovative thinking with the acumen to correctly interpret trends/patterns from available data and formulate effective strategies/actions in achieving set objectives.
· An engineering degree with an MBA in a related field is preferred.
· Candidate must possess an engineering degree from a reputed institute. Having an MBA in a related field will be a distinct advantage.
· Excellent communication skills (written and oral) with good interpersonal skills and ability to develop and foster peer-to-peer relationships with client counterparts.
· Candidate must have a valid US B1 visa and available to travel at a short notice.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.