Position: Fuel Attendant
1. Assisting in tying boats to the dock and untying them.
2. Offering for sale an assortment of oil products.
3. Ensuring the correct fuel is pumped into the boat by the owner/operator.
4. Completing invoices for each transaction.
5. Collecting payment
6. Office and restroom cleanup
1. Some bookkeeping and Excel skills
2. Dependable transportation
3. Attention to detail
4. Excellent people skills
5. Basic math skills
6. Basic computer skills
7. Credit card machine use
8. Some mechanical and general boating knowledge is nice
Currently the business is open from 9am to 3pm 7 days a week.
Summer Hours are 7am to 8pm in 2 shifts with a overlap in the middle
Hours gradually reduce through the fall until December when we go into the winter schedule which is 9-3 every day except Wednesday, which we are closed on.
Summer Hours are typically 35 to 40 hours a week.
Winter hours are 12 to 18 hours a week.
This is an excellent position for students. During the summer there are a lot of hours, and as we get into fall and winter the hours lessen to a weekend position.
Starting pay is $13.50 an hour.