Field Service Representative- Senior (PMMC-21-0191-F):
Bowhead is seeking Field Service Representatives (FSR) for its PM Mission Command contract. The FSR will coordinate field support activities with the COR or COR government designated representative, within their regions and support overarching activities for the program
Essential functions will include:
• Shall provide recommendations and execute FSR activities, training certification events, unit support activities.
• Will consolidate regional reports for distribution to PM MC.
• Will participate in weekly round-table discussions with the government and IPRs. The purpose of the meetings are to discuss, but not limited to, open issues, knowledge sharing, status of upcoming regional events and personnel activities, and to provide a forum for technical interchanges.
• Will manage the government-provided suite of equipment in a government designated facility/facilities for FSR training and familiarization of software and hardware baselines.
• Will semi-annually or when requested to provide a technical study IAW with CDRL A005, assessing and recommending efficiencies in the regional management structure and the execution of FSRs throughout CONUS and OCONUS regions.
• Will plan training, assign trainers, to support FSR Training to support professional development within Mission Command using white papers, courses, capturing AARs, Lessons Learned and TT&P to share across Mission Command.
• Conduct all Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities of the Junior and Journeyman FSR.
• Graduate of a technical or computer school with 10 years of experience. May substitute BA/BS/AA for 4 years of experience. .
• Current certifications in: CompTIA Security+ CE and/ or CompTIA A+ CE. Or be able to obtain within 90 days of start date.
• Must be a , be worldwide deployable, have a valid US Driver's License and be able to obtain a valid passport within 30 days of employment.
• Military experience preferred.
• Preferred Skills:
• Microsoft Specialist Certification in Windows 10 (Exam 697).
• AMCS Family of Systems Familiarity (CPOF, DDS, C2I and Command Web).
• Tactical Internet and Mission Command System Experience.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must currently hold a security clearance at the Secret level. ship is a requirement for Secret clearance at this location.
Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen, and must follow UIC's Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program requirements. If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background history check. All post-secondary education listed on the applicant's resume/application may be subject to verification.
Where driving may be required or where a rental car must be obtained for business travel purposes, applicants must have a valid driver license for this position and will be subject to verification. In addition, the applicant must pass an in-house, online, driving course to be authorized to drive for company purposes.
UIC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. In furtherance, pursuant to The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C. Sec. 1601 et seq., and federal contractual requirements, UIC and its subsidiaries may legally grant certain preference in employment opportunities to UIC Shareholders and their Descendants, based on the provisions contained within The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.
All candidates must apply online at www.uicalaska.com, and submit a completed application for all positions they wish to be considered. Once the employment application has been completed and submitted, any changes to the application after submission may not be reviewed. Please contact a UIC HR Recruiter if you have made a significant change to your application. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), persons unable to complete an online application should contact UIC Human Resources for assistance (https://uicalaska.com/careers/recruitment/).
UIC Government Services (UICGS / Bowhead) provides innovative business solutions to federal and commercial customers in the areas of engineering, maintenance services, information technology, program support, logistics/base support, and procurement. Collectively, the fast-growing Bowhead Family of Companies offers a breadth of services which are performed with a focus on quality results. Headquartered in Springfield, VA, we are a fast-growing, multi-million-dollar corporation recognized as one of the top 25 8(a) companies for government contracting.
Link to Apply: