WHO WE ARE: Hummel Construction is a General Contractor located in Kennewick performing work within the Greater Tri-Cities. We are passionate and committed to our craft and truly emphasize owner satisfaction, quality and safety on our projects. We are looking to hire excellent people who seek long term careers and currently have an opening for a Carpenter position.
Carpenter's will assist with the Owner and Superintendent of on-site activities, as well work to deliver successful projects to our clients, on time and on budget with a high level of safety and quality.
Carpenter's duties include but are not limited to...
1. Have a basic knowledge and understanding of Architectural and Structural drawings.
2. Self-perform tasks such as selective demolition, foundations, framing, siding and finish carpentry.
3. Demonstrates the ability to work alone and or with minimal oversight and can stay task driven.
4. Demonstrate the ability identify required materials and equipment to support the project schedule and work efficiencies.
5. Supports the team to ensure the jobsite is safe and orderly.
6. Support the team to maintain relationships with clients, subcontractors and suppliers alike.
7. Provide feedback on processes and procedures, as the company truly believes in continuous development and employee involvement.
MINIMUM WORK HISTORY:
1. 2+ years of proven carpentry skills.
2. 5+ years of construction experience.
3. Has basic hand tools.
4. Current Washington driver's license and insurable driving record.
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
1. A positive work environment with a growing business and advancement opportunities.
2. Competitive pay.
3. Paid holidays, paid time off, and other great benefits after first year of employment.
This is an immediate opening. For consideration, please email work history, including your salary expectations and availability to start work.
Thanks, and we look forward to hearing from you.