VDart – We are a Global Information Technology Services & Workforce Solutions firm headquartered out of Atlanta, GA with presence in US, Canada, MX, UK, Belgium, Japan & India. Founded in 2007, Our team of over 2550+ professionals continually create impact for our customers worldwide in solving complex technology challenges with cutting edge technologies. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Data Sciences, Cyber Security, IoT, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in the UK, Mexico, Canada, and India, we provide global workforce solutions to our customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. VDart is an award-winning organization recognized by Inc 5000 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicles Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDCs National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Youngs Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more. Job Title: Kronos Workforce Management Consultant
Location: SEATTLE WA 98101 High
Duration: 10 Months Primary Skill - Kronos TimeKeeping, Accrual, Attendance and Scheduling
Kronos Workforce Management Solutions -
Candidate should have advanced Kronos knowledge and skills, both functional and technical. Candidate should be experienced in configuring the system, writing and maintaining interfaces and creating custom reports. Duties include designing, implementing, and maintaining complex functional and technical design specifications for the Kronos applications and collaborates with operational and technical professionals to design solutions.
• Sound knowledge of Kronos configuration and implementation processes and components
• Develop impact assessment and Provide Fit-Gap analysis of the requirements and articulate the requirements that can be satisfied by Kronos configuration changes and the gaps that need a custom solution.
• In-depth knowledge and ability to analyze, develop, and implement complex Kronos pay rules, security, workforce attendance, and calculated accrual configurations to be compliant with labor laws and business policy.
• Kronos Workforce Central knowledge of items such as access profiles, display profiles, Navigators and organizational mapping.
• Provides subject matter expertise, guidance and recommendations on Kronos WFC, Navigators, and Attestation.
• Gathers, analyzes requirements, leads the functional design, configuration and provides application support post deployment.
• Configures the application and workflows with project and functional team
Responsibilities Essential Functions
• Perform workflow assessments, capture business needs, and analyze internal systems to determine functional requirements for optimal utilization of Kronos applications.
• Analyze business processes and activities and recommend improvements to business processes.
• Contacts and works with vendors to resolve complex software issues with delivered functionality.
• Validate and confirm new or changed functionalities to ensure customer specifications are met.
• Create complex functional and technical design specifications and collaborates with operational and technical professionals to design solutions.
• Create system documentation including business process flows (BPF), test scripts, user acceptance testing (UAT) scenarios, end-user documentation and guides and training materials.
• Responsible for training users on system use, report capabilities, and limitations.
• Plans, develops and executes functional, system regression, integration and performance testing.
• Researches vendor products to stay current on new and existing functionality. Considers future product capabilities in current designs.
• Primary Skill Set for this role: Kronos TimeKeeping, Accrual, Attendance and Scheduling
• What are "must-have" skills for this role? Kronos WFC with Attendance
• Years of experience required for each skill? 7+
Additional Job Details: 1 - Oracle Procedural Language Extensions to SQL (P3 - Advanced) | 2 - SQL (Structured Query Language) (P3 - Advanced) | 3 - Data Analytics (P2 - Intermediate) Referral Program: Ask our recruiting team about how you can be a part of our referral program. If you refer a candidate with this background and if the candidate accepts the role our team pays a generous referral. We are keen on networking and establishing a long-term, mutually beneficial partnership with you. We are Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. VDart Inc
Alpharetta, GA Follow us on Twitter for the hottest positions: @VDartJobs
Follow us on Twitter: @vdartinc