Mid-level 7 to 10 years
Sharepoint Online Dev Location Seattle WA, DOJ Sept End Onsite Day 1
(Flow, Power Apps, Power Automate, Teams), Modern Sites "Sharepoint Online Dev (Flow, Power Apps, Power Automate, Teams), Modern Sites. Minimum Experience
1. Candidate will be responsible for end to end projects/apps using Power Platform- including gathering business requirements.
2. Creating functional specifications and designing user interface (UI) for Power Apps.
3. He/she will be responsible for delivering services and solutions using the suite of Microsoft's PowerApps, Power Automate / Dynamics Flow, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, custom development, and data integrations on the platform.
4. Responsible for developing Power Apps model and canvas driven apps
5. Good understanding and knowledge on SharePoint Online and PowerApps.
6. Ability to work directly with the stakeholders to support various projects and solutions.
7. Highly self-motivated, proactive, organized and have excellent stakeholder management, communication skills.
8. Design and develop Office 365 applications and solutions (Power Automate (Flow), Power Apps, Power BI, SharePoint Online, MS Forms).
9. Analyze the business requirements by collaborating with the stakeholders and IT Management, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
10. Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using Office 365 APIs."