As Sr. TPM, you must have strong problem-solving skills and communication skills, and an ability to influence business and technical leaders in a dynamic environment. We are working on our next generation marketing and big data technology. Joining our team provides the unique challenge and opportunity to build software systems that directly impact the way we plan, buy and activate marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will have a track record of software development, critical thinking, problem solving skills, and a passion for creating reliable and maintainable systems. The candidate should be open to new challenges and be data driven. The candidate should drive continuous process improvement, and collaborate effectively with aggressive cross-functional business and software development teams to solve problems and implement new solutions.
You will play a key role in defining the long-term technical product vision supporting the functional areas of cross-channel media strategy and planning, buying, marketing operations, campaign reporting and measurement. You will work with business owners to gather requirements and distill it into clear working-backwards BRDs, use broad context from multiple businesses to guide a team of scientists/ engineers, and manage the program aspects including business reviews and working backward plans. The successful candidate will have strong organizational and influencing skills and uses data to guide his/her decision-making.
Key job responsibilities
- Responsible for the end-to-end project management functions of large programs
- Effectively cooperate with business stakeholders to define and deliver complex features
- Partner as a technical liaison between business stakeholders and internal product/science/engineering teams
- Create high-level designs and architectural diagram for implementing highly complex technical solution.
- Develop the technical requirements (infrastructure and data needs) for the Media Planning solution by working with Product and business teams
- Collaborate with Science and Engineering teams to lead the development of internal products and tools
- Thrive in ambiguity, define and plan programs in a fast-paced organization, and secure buy in from internal and external stakeholders-
- Create, maintain and disseminate project information to business stakeholders
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline with 5+ years of experience; or Bachelor's Degree with 7+ years of experience.
- 3+ years of experience mentoring and leading a software development team through multiple product/platform releases.
- 5+ years of experience making significant individual contribution to real-world software development.
- 5+ years experience building complex, high-performance, and highly-available distributed software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- 5+ years of experience with an object-oriented programming language and object-oriented design and algorithmic analysis background.
- 5+ years of experience communicating technical information to a variety of audiences.
- 8+ years of experience in a leadership position in cross-functional, highly collaborative environment.
- 8+ years experience building complex, high-performance, and highly-available distributed software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- 5+ years of experience with continuous improvement of systems, software and processes through data analysis and metrics.
- 5+ years of experience with agile software development methodologies, especially Scrum, Kanban and/or Scrum-ban
- 2+ years experience working with NoSQL, AWS, micro-services architectures, RESTful APIs, and responsive human centered UI design.
- Previous experience with digital media companies or agencies is an advantage.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or