Rubicon Homes is growing and interviewing and Hiring an experienced Cabinet Installer/Craftsman/Carpenter to join our team. Looking for an Experienced Craftsman with great ideas and ability to create a great product. We want to take Rubicon Homes to a whole new level of finishes and look.
- Able to produce top quality craftsmanship work and a good eye to details.
- Have own power and hand tools to perform work.
- Assemble and install cabinets off plans, verify delivery to actual cabinet layout for missing items at time of delivery.
- Experience in installation of Trim ( Doors, case, base, window trim), cabinets, laminate floor or nail down Pre-finished, melamine shelving and all other interior trim work.
- Build and install Built-in Trim details (Mud Benches, Built-in Shelving, create and install mantels and hearths)
- Able to meet time lines and communicate with vendors.
- Able to be on time and work possible Saturdays as needed.
- Misc pick up carpentry work as needed (interior and exterior punch list).
If you meet these requirements please contact us for an interview and site visit. Possible starting now.
Pay is per job and job item. DOE. (I.E. per cabinet box, per sq ft of flooring, trim per sq ft of home).
Only individual with good quality and experience inquire please. Not wanting to train someone new.
Call 360-920-6389 to set up an interview or email us.