1. Install, maintain, and upgrade new and existing Microsoft SQL servers.
2. Maintain and upgrade Permuta DefenseReady solution utilizing Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft SQL server.
3. Assist users with creating business processes and solutions utilizing Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Office 2016/2019 applications and Microsoft SQL databases.
4. Perform database maintenance, as needed.
5. Troubleshoot and resolve database related issues.
6. Deploy new servers and applications utilizing physical hardware and virtualization via VMware and Hyper-V.
7. Perform user and computer management within Microsoft Active Directory utilizing IAO Express and native Microsoft tools.
8. Provision Defense Enterprise Email/DoD365-J accounts via the Defense Enterprise Provisioning Online (DEPO) application.
9. Manage tasks in Microsoft Endpoint Client Manager (MECM):
a. Create and maintain deployment tasks.
b. Create and maintain application packages.
c. Create and maintain system images.
1. Provide Tier II/III troubleshooting and problem resolution as required.
2. Assist Audio/Video team with troubleshooting of camera recording systems.
3. Work with the host base, DISA, and other external entities to troubleshoot and correct issues outside of agency control.
1. Apply/update software on all end-user and server equipment utilizing Windows Server Update Services (WSUS), MECM, and Host Based Security System (HBSS) on NIPRNET/SIPRNET/JWICS to maintain USCYBERCOM IAVM compliance.
2. Apply/Update DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG) to all end-user and server equipment.
3. Work with the IA Engineer, ISSO, and ISSM to comply with all USCYBERCOM security guidelines.
4. Work with the IA Engineer, ISSO, and ISSM to remediate all discovered vulnerabilities in a timely manner.
5. Comply with all DoD, Air Force, and DISA guidelines and instructions.
1. Document and maintain current user documentation, system documentation, and checklists.
2. Provide a weekly status of activities performed and/or completed, as well as planned future activities.
Equipment Acquisition / Accountability / Disposal
1. Prepare purchase orders for procurement of hardware, software, and supplies.
2. Inventory, asset tag, and add to inventory database all end-user equipment received.
3. Provide updates when equipment is moved, deployed, or decommissioned from service.
4. Work with and assist equipment custodians with annual inventory of equipment.
5. Work with and assist equipment custodians with DRMO process of equipment that is no longer needed.
Skills / Qualifications
1. Must possess at a minimum a current final SECRET security clearance and be eligible for a TS/SCI security clearance.
2. Must possess at a minimum an IA Security certification in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M at the IAT-II level. Please reference https://public.cyber.mil/cw/cwmp/dod-approved-8570-baseline-certifications/for a list of approved certifications.
3. The ideal candidate should possess at time of start a minimum of one of the following computing environment certifications:
a. Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA): Database Fundamentals
b. Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): SQL 20xx Database Development
c. CompTIA Server+
d. Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA): Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
e. Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA): Security Fundamentals
f. Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows Server 2012
g. Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows Server 2016
h. Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Core Infrastructure
i. Microsoft Certified: Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate
4. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 desirable.
5. Other certifications may be considered based on job relevance.