QR Code Link to This Post
Columbia Valley Community Health (www.cvch.org) in Wenatchee, WA is growing! We have an excellent opportunity for a full-time Addiction Counselor II at our New Path site located in Wenatchee. New Path provides outpatient and intensive outpatient treatment services designed for youth & adults to promote recovery and help individuals achieve optimal health and wellness.
The Addiction Counselor provides information, screening, assessments, and individual and group counseling to individuals who have or may have a substance use disorder. This position works closely with psychiatric prescribers, mental health therapists, behavioral medicine consultants, care coordinators, and primary care providers in a team-based approach to support recovery and overall wellness.
• AA, BA or MA degree
• Certification as a SUDP
• 2 years providing substance abuse disorder treatment within a facility licensed to substance abuse treatment.
• Bilingual English/Spanish Preferred
This position offers:
• Above market wages
• Sign on bonus - $5,000
• Medical insurance covered at 100% for employee and dependents
• Generous paid leave
• Retirement with company matching
• Employer paid gym membership
• Federal Loan Repayment Eligibility
Why Work at CVCH:
CVCH staff are more engaged in their work than 95% of similar organizations across the country. We are proud to have such dedicated staff serving patients, day in and day out.
To learn more and apply, visit us at www.cvch.org and click on the Careers tab.