WAREHOUSE WORKERS NEEDED IMMEDIATELY!!!
Manpower has immediate openings for Warehouse Workers! These are permanent positions with one of Yakima's best companies!!! These positions offer amazing benefits and growth opportunity!!!
Duties and Responsibilities:
To ensure that product is being inspected for quality including, size, print and seal quality prior to shipment to customer. Accurate packaging and data collection for each order. Each employee should have a working understanding of their role in supporting the Food Safety Management System and the food safety hazards of the job to which they are assigned.
1. Responsible for checking job ticket extrusion instructions
2. Noting any size or gauge tolerances
3. Noting any special packaging or labeling instructions
4. Checking product to ensure it conforms to job ticket specs.
5. Verifying size and seal
6. Completing "Size and Seal" Chart (not S.P.C. Charts)
7. Must understand importance of size and seal checks
8. Verifying that gussets are set up correctly
9. Check bags for defects
11. Gels, blending problems
12. Dirty Die Face
13. Must be able to check bag with sample to ensure print is correct
14. Have operator verify ink color on sample swatch & monitor ink color
15. Check product for treat
16. Calculate bag weight in computer
1. Responsible for proper packaging of products
2. Must obtain proper packaging information from job ticket
3. Should know pallet and crib sizes
4. Should be familiar with different box sizes
5. Need to know location of packaging supplies
6. Need to make up three hour supply of boxes/supplies
7. Product must be packaged in a neat and professional manner
8. Bags should be packaged neatly
1. Responsible for entering production in computer
2. Must understand importance of correct data entries
3. Must weigh every other roll/box & notify operator if not correct
4. Roll stock - all rolls must be weighed
5. Must track all scrap and make entries in data collection
6. Responsible for correct job start and stop times
Accurate Roll and Case Weight:
1. Must weigh every other roll/box and notify operator if weight changes +/- 5% of target
2. Roll stock - 18" and above: Every roll must be weighed
3. 2-up and 4-up rolls -18" and below: Must alternate weighing the top and bottom sets during roll change
4. Bins of bags: Must weigh complete layers as per QC check-sheet
5. On start-ups, change-overs, or shift change: Every roll/box and layer in the bins must be weighed until the target weight is achieved.
1. Must obtain proper labeling information from job ticket
2. Responsible for printing labels
3. Labeling must be done correctly and neatly
4. Labels should be centered and lined up on the box
5. Must ensure that pallet/bin labels are correctly completed
6. Responsible for inserting a white label, with correct weight, into core
1. Train for operator duties and responsibilities, including being able and willing to learn downstream equipment and maintenance operations
2. Should be able to perform basic adjustments on bag machinery, including changing curtains during downtime, changing knife blades, adjusting length during changeovers, adjusting web tension and initial seal setup.
3. Should be able to thread all downstream equipment
4. Must have basic understanding of extrusion process
5. Should be able to make minor adjustments to stripper to improve bag delivery
6. Should be able to adjust tension on winder and understand how it affects the roll
7. Must be able to keep tools and miscellaneous metal parts off floor (out of scrap)
â¢ At least 3 months of previous warehouse/manufacturing experience
â¢ Ability to lift 50+ pounds
â¢ MUST be able to work 12 hour rotating shifts: 6am-6pm and 6pm-6am!
â¢ Excellent attendance and flexibility to work overtime when needed
Pay: $14.27 per hour plus amazing benefits!
Apply today by submitting a profile at www.manpower.com and then call (509) 703-5700!