Elmview provides Supported Employment, Residential Services, Overnight Planned Respite, Community Engagement, In-School Services and Senior Nutrition/Meals on wheels for individuals in the Ellensburg, Yakima and Chelan/Douglas counties.
Elmview is seeking a Part -Time (temporary) Transportation and Facilities Maintenance Tech to join the team. This position has the possibility to be permanent in the future.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Ensure that people are transported in Elmview vehicles in a safe and legal manner.
2. Ensure that seasonal tires are maintained and rotated on time.
3. Ensure trouble tickets are resolved and tracked.
4. Coordinate maintenance schedules and assist Program Coordinator in tracking preventive maintenance.
5. Ensure vehicles are available for adherence to the transportation schedule as established.
6. Ensure that safety procedures and requirements are followed.
7. Maintain records of vehicle maintenance and repair.
8. Clean vehicles as needed.
9. Maintain and repair agency equipment and buildings as directed.
High School diploma or equivalent
Familiar with basic vehicle maintenance and terminology
Basic understanding of Microsoft programs to include Word, Outlook and Excel
First Aid/CPR card or training within 45 days of hire
Ability to meet I-9 requirements
Ability to work with vulnerable adults per applicable WAC or RCW
Valid Washington State Drivers License
Ability to meet insurance requirement established by Elmviews insurance carrier when driving company-owned vehicles
Apply directly at www.elmview.org/employment