You'll love this job if you excel at coming up with creative solutions to technical issues. Robert Half Technology is seeking a Help Desk Analyst to accommodate field users in an ever-changing, active environment with a company in the CPA Firm - Business Mgmt field. Candidates with strong problem-solving skills and a passion for making effective change within an organization will be the best fit for this Help Desk Analyst position. Located in Madison, Wisconsin, the Help Desk Analyst opportunity is a long-term temporary role.
How you will make an impact
- Diagnose recurring technical issues and implement solutions to address the root of the problems
- Deliver IT support for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other applications used internally
- Provide service on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
- Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
- Strong familiarity with Desktop Imaging
- Comprehensive knowledge of Basic Troubleshooting
- Desktop Support experience
- Deployments experience
- Computer Imaging experience
- Experience in user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
- Experience installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
- Comprehension of basic networking concepts
- IT support ticketing system experience highly valued
- Strong problem-solving skills
- 1+ years of prior experience
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes' inaugural list of America's Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.