Modern Woodmen of America Phillips Group
Professional Insurance and Financial Services Office seeking a detailed and career minded individual to fill open position as an Office Assistant/Scheduler.
In search of a well-spoken, organized and enthusiastic individual to work approximately 20 - 25 hours per week in our busy and growing office.
This position has responsibility for, but not limited to:
- Promoting excellent customer service to current clients and prospects
- Handling in-coming & out-going phone calls
- Scheduling appointments on behalf of advisor team
- Fielding questions/requests from clients and taking appropriate action
- Follow up on event leads via phone, email and mail
- Maintaining client files and preparing files accordingly for client meetings
- Interacting with Home Office on behalf of advisor team
- Managing calendar, email and mail
- Promoting available services on behalf of advisor to encourage growth of client base
- Maintaining social media outlets Facebook, LinkedIn and website
- Possessing a professional, friendly and excited attitude
Only serious candidates need apply. Note that this is presently a Part-Time position and early evenings are required 2 days per week. Growth opportunity for the right candidate is unlimited.
Starting compensation dependent on experience/growth potential.
Previous experience in professional office setting, call centers and/or customer service a plus.