Contract role scheduled through the end of the year, but there is possibility of extension. Two shifts available: Weekend: Friday to Sunday: 7am-7:30pm Night Shift: Monday to Friday - 5pm-2:30am
These roles will support IT needs including but not limited to installing new hardware, install and troubleshoot printer cabling, perform hardware upgrades and support hardware troubleshooting. Will maintain print server and troubleshoot SAP print output.
• Install new mobile computers (RF Guns) and new printers.
• Administer the mobile computer systems and CUPS print server.
• Assist in testing and rollout of new hardware.
• Install network cabling to switches and other LAN equipment as required.
• Regularly and consistently, document all mobile computer and printer information.
• Knowledge of cabling including twisted pair, power over LAN and fiber
• Maintain up to date inventory data for mobile computers, printers and scanners.
• Troubleshoot, repair and maintain mobile computers, scanners and printers.
• Participate in evaluating new hardware and software, and related standards.
• Perform other tasks as required.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Two plus years' experience.
• Strong troubleshooting and analysis skills.
• Experience using Windows 7, Windows 10 and Microsoft Office.
Must be able to pass drug test and background check
Apply today for consideration
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Why Kelly ® Technology?
Looking to put your tech expertise to work on today's most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects? By partnering with Kelly Technology, you'll gain direct connections to top companies around the globe. Our team creates expert talent solutions to solve the world's most critical challenges. In a world where change is the only constant, our extensive network of industry relationships and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to help you gain experience, make an impact, and grow your tech career.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world. Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly's Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California's state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.