Part-Time Recruiting Assistant
We are seeking a local friendly, enthusiastic, motivated individual for our Schofield business to fill a part-time recruiting assistant position working 28 hours per week. Mon-Thu. 10:00am-5:00pm. $15/per hour.
Position Requirements/Abilities/Skills Set:
Proficient in the following areas:
- Computer Skills
- Strong Telephone, email, face-to-face communication skills
- Interacts and gets along well with others/co-workers
- Follow a Cold Calling Script
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Previous experience in recruiting desirable
- Time Management
- The desire to work in a professional environment
- A vibrant personality and professional presence
- Knowledge of insurance industry – specifically voluntary benefits desirable
- A drive to help others
- Articulate self-starter
- The ability to multi-task and comprehend instructions
We practice social distancing. Common surfaces are sanitized frequently.
Interested Candidates Please reply to this job posting with a cover letter stating why you would be a great fit for this position along with a clean copy of your most current updated resume.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour