About the Company
Phoenix Capital Group is a tech-driven oil and gas investment firm focused on mineral rights and leasehold acquisitions. With three national offices the company’s expansion is a testament to our dedication to growth and opportunity as we forge paths in the industry with both mineral owners and prospective investors. The founding members of Phoenix Capital Group have decades of industry experience and thrive to provide an educational and collaborative work environment for our employees.
The Investor Relations Representative will work closely with the investment team at Phoenix Capital Group and will be directly communicating with current and prospective investors. This role will be critical in the efficiency of the team and will be the point of contact for all investor relations needs. The ideal candidate has practical administrative experience and is comfortable communicating with external partners with a strong attention to detail. Our financial bond offering at Phoenix Capital Group is an industry disrupter within our competitive set and this role offers both experience and growth opportunity for the right candidate.
· BS/BA Degree – concentration in communications, marketing, business management, finance, management and/or like discipline.
· Detail orientated with strong Microsoft Office skills (emphasis on Excel).
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to meet deadlines and willingness to learn a new industry in a fast-paced environment.
· Customer Service / Relations experience.
· Administrative experience.
· Phone Experience
· Experience with Salesforce, or other CRM software.
Qualities We Look For:
Here at Phoenix Capital Group, we value and thrive on diversity for the benefit of all. We know that having a variety of perspectives grows our skills, creativity, and our ability to improve our employees and clients' lives. To that end, we are committed to a work environment that supports, respects, and celebrates all individuals. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We offer competitive compensation, the potential for profit sharing, a start-up culture, and strong growth opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location