The Family Care Network, Inc., (FCNI) an equal opportunity employer, is accepting applications for the position of Social Worker . This position will work within the agency's SB 163 Wraparound and Foster Care programs, providing social work, child and family team facilitation, case management and mental health services (therapy, rehab, crisis intervention, etc.) for children/youth and families with severe emotional needs.
FCNI is a progressive, dynamic, organization with a 30-year history of serving San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara counties through multiple programs designed to strengthen and preserve families and individuals impacted by trauma. The agency is the Central Coast's largest private children's foster family and mental health services provider, with 200 employees and 21 unique programs serving over 22,000 children and families during our 30-year history.
FCNI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by law. In addition to federal law requirements, FCNI complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Here's a glimpse at: Become a Social Worker-YouTube Video
- Full-time position, serving Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo counties
- Starting Annual Salary Range: $52,520.00 (unlicensed) $57,720.00 (licensed) depending on licensure, experience,
plus after-hour on-call compensation when assigned.
-Must be fluent in Spanish to receive an additional $0.60 per hour for bilingual compensation
-Mileage reimbursement $0.50 per mile
- Benefits: health, dental, vision, life insurance, 17 days PTO per year to start, 12 paid holidays per year,
403(b) retirement plan and clinical supervision for BBS licensure
- Master's Degree from an accredited graduate school
- Licensed Social Worker (LCSW) or LMFT Preferred - or must be licensed eligible (ASW, MFTI)
- Knowledgeable of case work methods and techniques; acceptable social work practices; theories of behavior
management and interventions; clinical assessment, counseling techniques and methodologies
- Participate in 24/7 after-hours on-call rotation as assigned
- Be of good character and reputation, professional, communicate effectively, and follow agency policy and
- Meet all state criminal record, health and drug screening clearance requirements
- Have a valid CA driver's license, insurance, registration and acceptable DMV record
- Provide case management and social work services, including: case assessment, treatment planning,
progress reports and evaluations, scheduling of required appointments, parent support, training,
maintaining regular case notes of client and agency activities and attending multi-disciplinary treatment team
or similar meetings.
- Provide mental health services, including: assessment, child and family team meetings, individual, group and
family therapy, rehabilitation, brokerage crisis intervention. Some or all may be MediCal billed
- Provide transitional living services including lifeskill assessment and skill development in critical life domains.
- May supervise In-home support or youth development staff.
- Must be able to work with clients with severe emotional needs in diverse settings, including family homes,
residential care, juvenile justice facilities, schools, and other community settings.
- Must be available full-time and able to provide services when clients and families need them, which can include
evenings and weekends in order to ensure coordination and continuity of services in accordance to FCNI's Best
Practices and contractual obligations.
Submit your resume online here: https://fcni.applicantstack.com/x/apply/a2x80agc6hhx
Or mail to: Family Care Network, Inc. 1255 Kendall Rd, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401