We are a full-service landscaping company located in Eureka, CA servicing Humboldt County. We offer services such as landscaping, lawn maintenance, tree services, irrigation, etc.
This is a physically demanding job.
We are loyal to our employees and very invested in the success of our employees. We recognize hard work!
- Pay is competitive with the opportunity for advancement.
- Paid vacation and sick days.
- Paid holidays.
- Your schedule would be MONDAY through FRIDAY.
1. Assisting in daily preparation of trucks and equipment.
2. Performing landscape installation and maintenance tasks on customers' property. This may include:
- Operating commercial mowers, hedge trimmers, weed eaters and other various landscaping equipment.
- Planting of trees, shrubs, and flowers.
- Helping with leaf and debris removal, and bed edging.
3. Assisting with the end of the day/week equipment maintenance and preparation for the day/week.
4. Assisting the crew leader with various tasks.
Preference but not necessary:
- Valid Driver's License
- Clean driving record
- Transportation to and from work
- Those with irrigation experience, small engine mechanics experience, paver install experience, concrete install experience, or the ability to operate a bobcat.
Text information to (714)580-8387 to schedule a phone interview.