The Truss Company is seeking a full-time Maintenance Mechanic, Millwright who will assist in maintaining our production equipment used for the building of roof trusses, our fleet of delivery trucks and forklifts.
Individuals should have a strong work ethic, be willing to perform demanding physical labor and display safety conscious behavior.
The qualified applicant will have the following:
- Strong electrical and hydraulic background
- Automotive and Diesel mechanical knowledge
- Three Phase A/C and D/C electrical knowledge
- Welding experience
- Knowledge of computers and computer operated equipment
- Ability to troubleshoot problems
- Perform repairs with limited supervision
Two years of experience in automotive repair or equivalent school is required. Must have valid driver's license with good driving record. Strong mechanical aptitude is critical. Must be able to multi-task and lift 50+ lbs frequently. Our employees enjoy an excellent benefits package. For consideration please reply to this ad with your resume.
The Truss Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug Free Workplace.