Are you an engineer who's passionate about defending online users against abuse, spam, and manipulation? Do you love developing full-stack applications? If so, you should join us.
Who We Are
Health engineering is responsible for ensuring healthy conversations on our platform and improving the life and efficiency of our agent workforce. Our tools for reviewing and actioning on content and users help ensure that our platform is a healthy place for conversion and that reports from our users are processed quickly, accurately, and efficiently, while protecting the mental health of our agents. Our tools protect hundreds of millions of users and are used daily by thousands of agents around the world.
What You'll Do
We believe passion and personality matter. We're looking for someone who can help us build, scale, and maintain tools that have a direct impact on the lives of our users and the success of our business. We need natural leaders who take active roles in shaping the future of our engineering while embodying our core values.
Who You Are
• B.S. or higher in Computer Science or related discipline (or equivalent experience)
• 7+ years of relevant professional experience
• You have experience building products and features and enjoy working with technologies like React, Typescript, GraphQL, Scala, and SQL databases.
• You are familiar with standard software engineering methodology, e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation.
• You are interested in working closely with a diverse, multi-functional team: you think critically about users' needs and can interpret those findings into features and products.
Top Skills Details:
• Back End Development with Scala
• React is a plus
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• You enjoy working in a collaborative environment and interact effectively with others.
• You ground your decisions with data and reasoning and can adapt to new information to make informed choices.
• You bring thoughtful perspectives, empathy, creativity, and a positive attitude to solve problems at scale.
"Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance."
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.