QR Code Link to This Post
Landscape Maintenance Assistant needed for a well established, medium size landscape company in SLO County. Women are encouraged to apply.
Full Time Position: must be available to work Tuesday through Friday 7:00am - 5:30pm (4 day/10 hrs day work week).
- Prefer 1 year practical experience performing landscape maintenance duties, but will train the right person.
- Must have valid CA Drivers License (CDL) and clean DMV record.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English. Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- Must have knowledge of plant care and pruning, including tree and shrub pruning, cutting back flowers, insect & disease control, occasional application of fertilizers, insecticides and herbicides.
- Must have knowledge of the operation of landscape maintenance equipment, such as; mowers, hedge trimmers, string trimmers, blowers, chain saws, etc.
- Other duties include the knowledge of irrigation systems and components. Should be able to make minor repairs and install some irrigation components, and program irrigation controllers.
- Wage depending on previous experience, knowledge, and qualifications.
- Paid Time Off Benefits are available after 90 days of employment.
- We are looking for dependable, self starters that learn quickly and are willing to work hard for a fast paced, detail oriented company. We take pride in the quality work that we do and we are looking for team players to join us in providing that same quality of work for our clients.
Please reply to this ad with your resume or work experience. Women are encouraged to apply.