Do you want to work for
a company that has a strong culture, and realizes the value of its
employees? Are you a dedicated, hard-working
individual who wants to be part of a team that is successful and makes a
difference? Does your current employer
reward you with Incentive Bonus Checks, and 401(k) + Matching? We do!
We believe it's important for us to take care of our employees, for after all,
our employees take care of our customers.
We only hire the very best. If
you have what it takes, you should apply!
Interior Logic Group - Property Services,
formerly known as CriterionBrock,
is a leading supplier of flooring to the multi-family housing industry. We will add a talented Quality Flooring
Inspector to grow our presence in the Stockton / Modesto, CA area.
Quality Control Specialist
supports our operations & sales departments in service delivery through
performing many aspects of quality assurance during the sales and installation
process from start to finish.
This position also helps keep the warehouse functions running
efficiently and successfully on a daily basis. The successful candidate will have general
warehouse experience, flooring experience, be motivated to succeed and have a
positive, team-oriented attitude. Daily
trips from Sacramento to Stockton / Modesto driving company van.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspects installations against
company standards, reports both acceptable and unacceptable results, and
follows up on incidents to confirm resolution in a timely manner.
- Provides feedback to installers regarding
installation outcomes vs. company standards.
- Identifies installation defects through
inspections and remedies minor defects by repairing immediately to avoid
- Demonstrates high level of professionalism
through communication and interactions with customers and property residents.
- Efficiently generates accurate measures and
take-offs with minimal waste and without errors. Provides measures and
take-offs according to company standards and guidelines.
- Assesses special projects and provides sound
guidance to ensure product challenges and installation requirements are
addressed upfront for a successful install.
- Efficiently processes inventory with control to ensure
accuracy; cuts material, stages orders, and issues material according to
company standards and guidelines.
- Accurately and efficiently receives shipments according to company standards
- Operates equipment and performs duties in a manner to avoid injury, risk and
damage to people and property.
- Drive materials from Sacramento to Stockton / Modesto area in company van.
- Floor covering experience and
excellent understanding of installation & good floor covering product
- Ability to work actively in the warehouse and
lift 50+ lbs.
- Ability to create detailed material take-off;
primarily through field measurements, but also from blueprints and diagrams.
- Highly efficient, organized, and able to work
closely with Operations Supervisor to meet shifting priorities and demands.
to operate warehouse equipment, including forklift and cut-table. Warehouse experience a plus.
- Current valid Driver License and ability to
drive manual and automatic transmission vehicles as needed.
- Problem solving skills; solid basic math skills needed to accurately
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
TO APPLY: Please visit www.interiorlogicgroup.com/propertyservices,
and click on Current Job Openings link at the bottom of the page.
401(K) + Match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD