Job description :
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY!
AEM Architect (Sunnyvale, CA)
- Solution expert for a CMS Proof of Concept using Adobe Experience Manager
- Extensive core AEM technology and other Adobe products such as Target and Analytics.
- 5 years of experience with AEM projects.
- Must have worked on AEM 6.4 or newer versions.
- Experience with Adobe solutions such as Target and Analytics
- Strong Java programming foundation
- Experience with Sightly / Sling models .
- Extensive hands on workflows, Sling servlet, REST, JSON, lucene indexing
- Exposure to Coral / Granite UI, Adobe UI customization is a must
- Deep understanding of AEM's security along with its Access Controls
- Expertise around extending AEM's core functionalities such as Launches
- Strong understand of core AEM components such as oak, sling and dispatcher
- Full end to end implementations of websites that touches across AEM,
Target and Analytics.
- Implementation of SPA templating
- Work collaboratively with other teams; QA, UX, etc
- Continuous Integration and Automated test execution
and building tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, Selenium or Maven
- Work with project managers to ensure that all project deliverables
are on time and high quality