Sterling Developer in Sunnyvale, CA for Long term (12 Months + Extensions)
Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the Sterling e-commerce development, improvement, and release. Participates in peer code reviews and contributes effectively within an agile setup with lead, product managers, and peer developers. Provides and supports the implementation.
Minimum Education and Experience required:
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 5 years of experience in Sterling development experience.
Min skills preferred in Sterling:
- Order Management, Agent framework, SDF
- Transaction management in depth understanding
- Writing custom API's and web service exposure is a must.
- Designs and implements low latency services.
- Supports and ensures business objectives being met.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Leads the discovery phase of medium to large projects to come up with high-level design.
- Troubleshoots business and production issues.
Thanks and Regards