QR Code Link to This Post
InColor is currently hiring Merchandisers to work in garden centers and retail stores across the Northwest Colorado Area during our Spring and Summer Season!
While we will have many opening throughout Colorado, we are in special need of merchandisers in Boulder! We have multiple retail stores including Boulder, Louisville, Superior, and Broomfield. Some merchandisers are placed at a stationary store, while others can choose to be a part of our roving team. You will have an opportunity to choose a preference of being stationed at a specific store within the application. Transportation is provided between stores if required, and our season lasts from April through June/July!
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Merchandisers set, organize, care for, and sell annual flowers and other plants at different retail stores across Colorado including Home Depot stores. This position requires the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment handling a high volume of perishable product. The ideal candidate should be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
This is a temporary, seasonal position. During the season, hours may fluctuate based on merchandising needs. (20-50 hours per week). This is a day shift position, with open availability in the mornings preferred. Previous experience in retail, greenhouse, customer service, sales, or merchandising is helpful but not required.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- Merchandising live goods for optimum visibility and sales
- Clean/cull/consolidate product placed on tables and endcaps. Rotate stock as needed.
- Track inventory and change labels on sale items
- Moisture management / water and care for plants
- Pull in racks of product and remove empty racks
- Work both independently or in a team for various tasks
* Must be 17 years or older and eligible to work in the United States
* Must be able to understand written and spoken English
* Must be able to lift 50lbs, and push/pull racks on wheels of up to 100lbs with or without reasonable accommodation
* Must be able to perform tasks involving stooping, walking bending, and standing for long periods of time with or without reasonable accommodation
* Must have reliable transportation to retail stores on a daily basis
Click here to apply.
Visit all open positions at www.tagawa.appone.com today.
Tagawa Greenhouse Enterprises LLC (dba. InColor) is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) complying with state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment and providing equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, or racial status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, discharge, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, compensation, benefits, and training.